07 March, 2014

Upcoming Blog Excitement!



Happy Friday! What a great day in Chicago; the sun is shining and it is 45 degrees. I am not being sarcastic about that temperature; after all this polar vortex business this weather feels like a blessing!

I wanted to make an impromptu post today to announce some exciting blog news. First of all, tomorrow will be my first ever Chicago Food Bloggers event along with my great friend Christine of apartmentpants. We’ll be hitting up Public House to try their sweet and savory brunch menu. As a lover of food I am ecstatic to learn and share experiences with these amazing bloggers! Check out Chicago Food Bloggers here and get in on all the tasty fun!

Secondly, I am honored to now be a part of Windy City Bloggers. I stumbled upon their website during the early stages of my blog (I was doing a google search to make sure my blog name wasn’t taken). This organization was founded by five awesome ladies and offers a bevy of blog resources. They sponsor events around the city and have such a positive attitude that inspires me to keep going with my blogging. I cannot wait to learn from them and grow Windy City Living! Check them out here

Speaking of growing my blog, I’d like to open up my comments to your suggestions. What are things you’d like to read about on Windy City Living? I’d also love to hear thoughts and advice on the look of this space. What do you like about reading a blog? What features can I improve to make this an exciting spot to visit? 

Thank you in advance and I’m really excited for what’s to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! Wishing I lived in the city so I could check out these fun blogging networks!!

    ReplyDelete