11 March, 2014

Spring Fashion Pinspiration

We're in that weird phase that is a Chicago March-some days it's lovely and others make us think the cold weather will never end. We're all looking ahead to short sleeves and bare legs, but fear of freezing holds us back in our fashion choices.

So I turned to Pinterest to pick out some fun Spring looks to inspire me during this transitional period!


I absolutely LOVE cropped pants-these outfits are simple yet professional. I especially love the red pants!


The accessories make this outfit.

Paired with a tan trench this would be a killer Spring look. 


A great way to jump into spring is to banish black from your outfits! I adore pairing unexpected colors together like this:



If you tend to dress more neutral-based, a great way to "Spring-ify" your wardrobe is to pick a softer base color like navy blue or grey.


A touch of leopard to keep things fun : ) 




And you need casual outfit ideas too! 

LOVE this sparkly tank to add some pizzaz for a date or drinks with the girls.

A jean jacket adds an air of effortless cool to your look.


I snapped a quick selfie of my winter meets spring outfit at work yesterday. I love a good pop of color! 



What outfits are you most excited about breaking out for warmer temperatures? 

No comments:

Post a Comment