11 April, 2014

Obsessed: 4.11.14

Happy Friday, lovelies! I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High for Friday, and putting together my first "Obsessed" post. Each week I'll round up my favorite finds from the week that I am obsessed with and share them with you!

1. Fage Yogurt

This has been the hero of my lunches this week. I adore Greek yogurt and am obsessed with the large range of flavors Fage offers. The consistency is great and I love being able to add the flavor in myself, as the container separates this from the plain yogurt. My favorite flavors are key lime, apple cinnamon raisin and mango guanabana. At around 120 calories this is a perfect snack or add on to your lunch! Check them out here.


2. "Pause" by Pitbull

We've used this song a few times in my workout classes and I am obsessed. It's super catchy and has a great beat for fitness.



3. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in New Zealand 

I'm obsessed with the royals, and of course in particular Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. This royal tour means one thing: more amazing fashionista moments! My favorite look thus far has been this powder blue customized Alexander McQueen coat: 

With navy accents and a rare ponytail

Of course an honorable mention to this beyond adorable picture of Prince George:


Follow the tour via Clarence House and Kate's fashions through the amazing blog "What Kate Wore". 

What are you obsessed with this week? Have a fabulous weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday Logan!! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for The Liebster Award!! Check out the link to learn what it's all about and then let me know when you have posted so I can see your responses!! Thank you for being an inspiration to me!! Love my fellow bloggers!! <3 http://the-fbombs.com/2014/04/14/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete